Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale?

Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale? Empty Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale?

Post  Metannoyed Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm interested in collecting the artwork collector cards (That have the basic rules on the back) anyone have any available?

I already have; Gold Magnox, Gold Knight Asp and Gold Bruticon (all came from Metacharged Tins)
    Zair
    Zair

Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale? Empty Re: Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale?

Post  Zair Mon May 07, 2012 11:26 pm

I have all of them... but I don't know if I am willing to sell them.
    Zair
    Zair

Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale? Empty Re: Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale?

Post  Zair Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

If you are interested... I now have A LOT of these cards.
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:14 am

Hey and I'm back (If you're still around)

I'm interested. I want to build out the panorama. I'll have to see what I got (I dont think they are numbered unfortunately)
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Yeah. I'm still here. C:

I just poofed for a long time because this site wasn't working.
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Okay, so in the "Gold Monster Close-Up" set I have Bruticon, Magnox, Metanoid, and Seviper er, I mean Knight Asp. I don't know what I'm missing, but I'm pretty sure one of the ones I'm missing is the Harrier card from that set. I don't know if there are others in it as I've never seen a complete picture of it.

I should just take pictures of what I have show you.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Metannoyed wrote:Okay, so in the "Gold Monster Close-Up" set I have Bruticon, Magnox, Metanoid, and Seviper er, I mean Knight Asp. I don't know what I'm missing, but I'm pretty sure one of the ones I'm missing is the Harrier card from that set. I don't know if there are others in it as I've never seen a complete picture of it.

I should just take pictures of what I have show you.

I know what you mean, but pictures would be helpful too. Smile
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale? 2012-10-23+10.22.03

Anyone have any Collector Cards (The artwork only cards that come in Meta Tins and Booster blister packs) for trade/sale? 2012-10-23+10.21.27

This is what I have, notice extras of Gold Bruticon, Magnox, Metanoid and Knight asp.

Used to have another extra but I thought it'd make a good spoke card in my bike --- It didn't (it shattered - oddly).
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:58 am

Would you like me to post pictures of all the cards I have?

I won't put doubles on though, I have to many double cards like that. Razz
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Just pictures of the ones I don't have will be fine (My picture doesn't show all of my doubles)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:19 pm