Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Metanoid Solar Plasma for Trade/Sale (Along with other Promos)

Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Metanoid Solar Plasma for Trade/Sale (Along with other Promos) Empty Metanoid Solar Plasma for Trade/Sale (Along with other Promos)

Post  Metannoyed Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey guys,

I just got a pretty awesome lot of Redakai and I want to share it with you all Up for Trade/Sale is;

Promo Cards (they have the silver stamp);
    Metanoid Solar Plasma
    Metanoid Gold Machine
    Metanoid Red Machine
    Metanoid Plasma Machine
    Spykor Plasma Machine
    Warnet Deadly Hornet
    Froztok Red Elemental
    Bruticon Anti-Matter Machine

Promo Attacks;

Dizzifier
    Nightmare
    Organ Exploder
    Raging Bolt

and Promo versions of
    Zylus and Boomer

Cards are 1.50 each with the except for Metanoid Gold ($2) and Metanoid Solar Plasma ($5)

I also have Metacharged packs and Gold Packs (not sure if they are Metacharged or Base Set) and I'll sell them for $1.50 each (or 3 for $4)

I'm very interested in Trades. My Trade list is fairly accurate, I haven't pulled many cards I've needed since writing it.

Free Bonus;
    Make a Trade/buy something from me and I'll throw in Organized play materials if you want them (Score Sheets, Official Player Cards)

(edit adjusted pack price because $2 seemed like high.)
    cattac

Metanoid Solar Plasma for Trade/Sale (Along with other Promos) Empty Re: Metanoid Solar Plasma for Trade/Sale (Along with other Promos)

Post  cattac Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:36 am

Hi, just wanted to check to see if you still have any of the promos you listed back in October for sale?
    Thanks!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:29 am