Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

5 posters

Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards!

Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards! Empty Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards!

Post  Redakaigirl Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:06 pm

If you have not already seen my Youtube video on it, well then here it is:

I basically talk about what I am selling, trading, and buying all details are in the video!
    Don't forget to post what you would like to buy, sell, or trade here!
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards! Empty Re: Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards!

Post  Kohdok Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:13 am

Is it just me, or does that box look familiar...
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards! Empty Re: Buying, Trading, and Selling Redakai Cards!

Post  Redakaigirl Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Kohdok wrote:Is it just me, or does that box look familiar...
    No, its just you. Jk, it is yours! XD And the other one is my Dad's baseball card box. Razz
    Vermillion

Post  Vermillion Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 pm

If you could help me out with some cards that would be cool, I know I'm from the UK but if you wanted I would be willing to pay postage somehow if you would like? Or I could make you so original artwork or something? Check my flickr to see what I mean :3 (the website is on my profile)

Also I love the ralts avatar xD
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 am

Hey there. I'm new here, and new to the game too. I've opened a few Power Packs and maybe a gold pack or two, I also ended up with a Gold Metanoid figure and the regular 4" (and their exclusive cards, actually, wait, I don't think the gold one's was exclusive... anyway... kinda rambling)

Do you have a list online of your doubles? or do you pretty much have doubles of everything common?

Do you have much from Metacharged?

What are you pricing them at? Smile

Thanks
    -meta
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 am

Once I'm done buying the base set off of ebay (I might be done already, I've got 2x of each structure deck (except one that I only have 1x of) I'd be interested in buying up to 6x of each common I don't own to fill out my collection to be playable by two players.

Same goes metacharged, but I'll give that more time.

I don't know when I'll call it quits on buying the base set, we'll see Smile
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

I have given up trying to get all of the base set cards. XD
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 am

hmmmm I didn't think of the card limits.
    Are you only allowed 3 of any card in your deck?
    And since it is a two player game collecting enough for 2 players would be a good idea... hmmm 6 cards sounds like a good idea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:02 pm