Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

4 posters

Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged)

Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged) Empty Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged)

Post  Metannoyed Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a spreadsheet that will list and sort all of the currently existing Redakai cards. It will be in .ods format (Open Office) although I'll look into a microsoft friendly format (I don't know if Office opens .ods files)

The spreadsheet will have 4 pages, page one will be "All" listing all of the cards; Characters, Monsters, and Attacks. The next three pages are Characters, Monsters, and Attacks. I'm making it like this in order to make it easy to find Monsters/Attacks as needed.

So two things;

Any ideas of what sort of columns/sortable things you'd like to see on a spreadsheet like this? How would you like to be able to organize cards? So far I have columns for Color, Cost, Text, and Rarity. I'm thinking of adding Power. What else should I add?

Where should I upload this thing when I'm done? and are you all interested in this?
    MoreDakka

Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged) Empty Re: Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged)

Post  MoreDakka Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am

Well I'd add the cards set (while all the same, would allow someone to add other sets to same list), a notes (for where the card came from if exclusive, etc. though not as important with this set see previous ), and for sure add the card number

As for where to host it... might be cool to host it via google docs?
    MoreDakka

Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged) Empty Re: Working on a Spreadsheet/Complete list of all the Redakai cards (Base Set & Metacharged)

Post  MoreDakka Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 pm

ok something I've just learned trying to put my Metacharged cards in order in a binder. Neither tradecardsonline.com nor redapedia.wikia.com have all the cards. Both have really good lists but I found that I had cards that they didn't and each of them had cards the other didn't and some I didn't. Made it confusing that's for sure.
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

I've uploaded the file to Google Docs, I'd be happy to invite you to help edit it if you'd like to help us enter in data for monsters and attacks (Think Heal Zones, Defence Values, Cover Zones, Power of attacks). It's a lot of work, but Mirth on the Drudger's Domain forum might be helping too.

Also, I've already added two cards that don't exist in many lists; Metanoid - Solar Plasma and Armorite - Cannonite
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

Where is the file?
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoGpfHqGk9a6dE1KREJyOHMwWlBrZnVhUWgyU1U1U3c

View it with this, if you want to help add values I can add you to the list of people who can edit it with an email.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:03 am

What needs to be DOne?
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:14 am

Well;

- Attacks
    -- Adding a column for Power to the Attacks sheet
    -- Adding a column for color of attack
    -- Indicating damage zones
    -- Indicating coverage zones

- Monsters
    -- Add columns for their defensive values
    -- Add columns for any heal zones

That's about it. Mainly it's a lot of typing at this point. No easy way to copy paste that information in in bulk.
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 am

Armorite - Cannonite... is that the one from the white plastic starter set? I think he might actually be considered part of the new set and not Metacharged. What's the card number? (though I'm not sure I trust those numbers anymore LOL)
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

MoreDakka wrote:Armorite - Cannonite... is that the one from the white plastic starter set? I think he might actually be considered part of the new set and not Metacharged. What's the card number? (though I'm not sure I trust those numbers anymore LOL)

Right you are - its from the white plastic battlefield.

Card number,... let me check...

Oh my... Get this.

the card number is;

3-MON-2083-GL

The key there being the 3

Are we looking at the as-of-yet-possibly-only card ever released from the 3rd set?
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 am

looks that way doesn't it.

Well look on the bright side. Your spreadsheet for the 3rd set will be really small and easy Smile
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:07 am

Metannoyed wrote:
    MoreDakka wrote:Armorite - Cannonite... is that the one from the white plastic starter set? I think he might actually be considered part of the new set and not Metacharged. What's the card number? (though I'm not sure I trust those numbers anymore LOL)

Right you are - its from the white plastic battlefield.

Card number,... let me check...

Oh my... Get this.

the card number is;

3-MON-2083-GL

The key there being the 3

Are we looking at the as-of-yet-possibly-only card ever released from the 3rd set?

I'm pretty sure that's what it is. I think one store in the USA has the third set.. but I don't really know if it's true or not. The Red Harrier Card from the DVD has this code at the back.

4-MON-2042

It doesn't really make sense to me. Were they planning on releasing the 4th set when the DVD was released? If so, they are pretty far behind. :/
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 am

If you really examine all the card "numbers" it would seem to indicate a ton of cards that were created but never released.

I can't see the "4" being for the fourth set for a DVD that was scheduled to come out during the third set but it's possible.

Like I said, I'm not too sure I put any stock into their numbering system. Almost wish they had never included it on the cards Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:25 pm