Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

3 posters

Season 2/Third Set Delay?

Zair
    Zair

Season 2/Third Set Delay? Empty Season 2/Third Set Delay?

Post  Zair Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Does anyone else think that the new set of cards could be delayed because of the TV show? I mean, if there are new character cards in the 3rd set and the new team in the 2nd season of the show wouldn't they want to release them around the same time? That would make sense to me. However Season one's final episode finished airing back in late February 2012.

How do I know they have new characters in Season 2? I talked to a voice actor. Apparently the new team is called the 'Hiverax'. He referred to the Hiverax as 'Scary' And I'm guessing they work for Lokar because, well, the Battacor got kicked out by Lokar in Season 1 Episode 25.

I asked the voice actor about Season 2 of Redakai and he told me about the Hiverax... but I was unclear if they were a team... so I asked him:

Is the Hiverax a Team? And do the Battacor return in Season 2?

His reply was:

" Hiverax are a team. Nasty bunch. Battacor... those guys were dweebs. "Were..." "

I talked to him about this back in February (2012) just in case anyone was curious.

SonOfOgre
    SonOfOgre

Season 2/Third Set Delay? Empty Re: Season 2/Third Set Delay?

Post  SonOfOgre Wed May 02, 2012 1:24 am

This is plausible. Though would I let one aspect of the francise collect dust and mothball just to sync up with another part of it for maximum "Character Hype"?

You're asking for it, Spinny... Evil or Very Mad

Still, major props on getting info from one of the VAs, Zair. Is it one of the current cast members?
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 am

And they don't even let the fans know anything! I hate it when people do that.

Yeah I've talked to a couple of voice actors actually. I googled all the names at the end of the credits and found out some of their e-mails/websites and sent them questions asking them what actor they played (because I wanted to know everyone) Now all the actors names are properly listed on the Redapedia website.

I have gotten a reply from the voice actors of Koz/Techris <-- (same person) and Zane. Oh and I emailed the voice director. He said they finished recording Season 2 in November of 2011.

But again.. I talked to him in February. :p
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Mon May 07, 2012 3:20 pm

that's some good sleuthing.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:55 pm