Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Seeking some assistance

Tater321

Seeking some assistance Empty Seeking some assistance

Post  Tater321 Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:40 am

Hi everyone,

First time poster and a bit of a late-comer to the game. I know Redakai is sadly on the decline, at least in North America; hopefully there's still decent interest among the members of this forum.

My son Nick and I both enjoy playing Redakai together, but up until recently I just played with him using his cards. However now, with so many retailers selling Redakai items on clearance for ridiculously cheap prices, I've started buying up cards for myself. (Figures, too, but mostly just to get the cards.) I am a collector by nature, and when I get into something I always go whole hog. Usually the first thing I do is to go out, find existing checklists for the released sets, and then start scouring the Internet for information on promo cards, exclusives and other hard-to-find items. Then I put it all into a spreadsheet so I can inventory my collection, keep track of eBay wins and online store purchases, and basically just wrap my mind around what's available. So, I now have an Excel spreadsheet that lists 279 distinct Redakai cards that I know to be available in North America, and I've entered in all the card information for everything EXCEPT for the card numbers of a select few cards that I haven't acquired yet. Hoping for some help plugging the holes. If you should have any of these cards, I'd very much appreciate it if you could check the card numbers on the back and post them for me. In return, I'm happy to forward any interested forum members a copy of my tracking spreadsheet. Might be useful for tracking your own collections and possibly even for deck building, as I've incorporated a lot of helpful filters (e.g., attack color and power, zones damaged, zones healed, etc.)

Anyway, I'm seeking the complete card numbers (e.g., 1X-CHA-1009, 2X-ATT-3251, 3-MON-2083-GL) for the following cards:

- X-Drive Chemaster (exclusive with 2" Chemaster figure)
    - X-Drive Knight Asp (exclusive with 2" Knight Asp figure)
    - X-Drive Metanoid (exclusive with 2" Metanoid figure)
    - X-Drive Trisquad (exclusive with 2" Trisquad figure)
    - Blaze of Glory (exclusive with 4" silver Metanoid figure - the one that comes with the red Plasma Sword accessory)
    - Bluid (exclusive with 4" Warnet figure)
    - Leech Slap (exclusive with 4" Scarachnoz figure - I think this one is 1-ATT-3130, but would appreciate confirmation)
    - Phoenix Rising (exclusive with 4" Froztok figure)
    - Plasma Sword (exclusive with red and silver Metanoid figures that have the Hyper Hypnosis weapon accessory)
    - Shocker Punch (exclusive with 4" Silverbaxx figure)
    - Tractor Blast (exclusive with 4" Magnox figure)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Once completed, I think the spreadsheet would be a handy reference for just about anyone who's still into the game.

Totally, completely, 100% bummed to read the forum post that indicated Combine & Conquer would not be released in Canada, which probably means not in the U.S. either. I guess we can hope for Europe, and the possibility of someday acquiring the expansion via international shippers.

Looking forward to being a part of your community and exchanging posts with everyone. Still in need of some 20 cards to round out my collection - most either exclusives or super rares; maybe with some of the extras I've acquired there will be some possibilities for trade.

Kind regards,

Rob Taylor (Tater321)
    Zair
    Zair

Seeking some assistance Empty Re: Seeking some assistance

Post  Zair Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh! I thought you were seeking the cards! But you need the numbers!? I can help you with a few of these~! All of them except the X-Drive cards, as I don't have any of those figures.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Blaze of Glory - 2-ATT-3249
    Bluid - 2-ATT-3208
    Leech Slap - 1-ATT-3101
    Phoenix Rising - Whoops! I just remembered this is the only figure I wanted to keep in the packaging. So I can't provide the number for this one! Sorry! D:
    Plasma Sword - 1-ATT-3005
    Shocker Punch - 2-ATT-3239
    Tractor Blast - 2-ATT-3219

Edit:
    I just contacted a friend. They got these two numbers for the X-Drive card figures!

X-Drive Metanoid - 3-MON-2000-GL
    X-Drive Knight Asp- 3-MON-2114-GL

Last edited by Zair on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

If you need some numbers of the promo cards, I've got quite a few of them.

I believe I have the numbers saved for some I don't have as well. Wink
    Tater321

Post  Tater321 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Thanks so much, Zair. That's a big help. Just a bit ago I found all of the X-Drive figures on eBay pretty cheap and placed an order for them, so I should have the other two numbers from that set in a few days. Don't blame you in the slightest for keeping the Froztok figure pristine in its packaging. I have a devil of a time opening the figures myself. Would ideally like to get two of each so I could open one and keep one packaged, but it unfortunately ain't in the budget.

I picked up an example of each of the promo cards within the last week, so I'm good on those. Thanks again for the help, and please thank your friend, too!

Best,
    Rob
    Tater321

Seeking some assistance Empty Quick check on promos

Post  Tater321 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Regarding the Redakai rare promo cards, thinking it probably wouldn't hurt to make sure I actually do have all of them. Here are the ones I have/know about:

• 1-CHA-1001 Boomer Team Stax Promo

• 1X-CHA-1001 Boomer Team Stax Promo

• 1X-CHA-1009 Zylus Battacor Promo

• 1X-MON-2000 Metanoid Plasma Machine Promo

• 2-MON-2002 Metanoid Red Machine Promo

• 1-MON-2004 Metanoid Gold Machine Promo

• X-MON-2006 Metanoid Solar Plasma Promo (Gen-Con)

• 1X-MON-2021 Froztok Red Elemental Promo (Release Day)

• 1X-MON-2041 Harrier Eagle Animal Promo (Comicon)

• 1X-MON-2061 Bruticon Anti-Matter Machine Promo

• 1X-MON-2141 Spykor Psionic Machine Promo

• 2X-MON-2341 Warnet Deadly Hornet Promo

• 1X-ATT-3075 Nightmare Promo

• 2X-ATT-3206 Dizzifier Promo

• 2X-ATT-3228 Raging Bolt Promo

• 2X-ATT-3251 Organ Exploder Promo

Anybody know of any I missed? The above list isn't intended to cover exclusive cards, just promotional give-aways. Thanks!
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Tater321 wrote:Regarding the Redakai rare promo cards, thinking it probably wouldn't hurt to make sure I actually do have all of them. Here are the ones I have/know about:

• 1-CHA-1001 Boomer Team Stax Promo

• 1X-CHA-1001 Boomer Team Stax Promo

• 1X-CHA-1009 Zylus Battacor Promo

• 1X-MON-2000 Metanoid Plasma Machine Promo

• 2-MON-2002 Metanoid Red Machine Promo

• 1-MON-2004 Metanoid Gold Machine Promo

• X-MON-2006 Metanoid Solar Plasma Promo (Gen-Con)

• 1X-MON-2021 Froztok Red Elemental Promo (Release Day)

• 1X-MON-2041 Harrier Eagle Animal Promo (Comicon)

• 1X-MON-2061 Bruticon Anti-Matter Machine Promo

• 1X-MON-2141 Spykor Psionic Machine Promo

• 2X-MON-2341 Warnet Deadly Hornet Promo

• 1X-ATT-3075 Nightmare Promo

• 2X-ATT-3206 Dizzifier Promo

• 2X-ATT-3228 Raging Bolt Promo

• 2X-ATT-3251 Organ Exploder Promo

Anybody know of any I missed? The above list isn't intended to cover exclusive cards, just promotional give-aways. Thanks!

Yes, I do believe you have all of the promo cards.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Tater321 wrote:Thanks so much, Zair. That's a big help. Just a bit ago I found all of the X-Drive figures on eBay pretty cheap and placed an order for them, so I should have the other two numbers from that set in a few days. Don't blame you in the slightest for keeping the Froztok figure pristine in its packaging. I have a devil of a time opening the figures myself. Would ideally like to get two of each so I could open one and keep one packaged, but it unfortunately ain't in the budget.

I picked up an example of each of the promo cards within the last week, so I'm good on those. Thanks again for the help, and please thank your friend, too!

Best,
    Rob

You're welcome! I wish I could have two of each as well.
    By the way...
    Do you have any of the following cards/numbers?
    - Ice Spikes (X-Reader Animation Unit)
    - Blue Armorite (Exclusive to the white battlefield)
    - Red Harrier (DVD exclusive)
    Tater321

Post  Tater321 Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Zair wrote:
    You're welcome! I wish I could have two of each as well.
    By the way...
    Do you have any of the following cards/numbers?
    - Ice Spikes (X-Reader Animation Unit)
    - Blue Armorite (Exclusive to the white battlefield)
    - Red Harrier (DVD exclusive)
    I have just one each of Ice Spikes and the (blue) Armorite Cannonite card. I had another copy of the Armorite exclusive that I entrusted to my son, but it's come up missing. I'm sure it's in our house somewhere, probably behind his dresser or something.

Had no idea about the Red Harrier exclusive. I'll have to see what I can learn about that one. Thanks!

The numbers: Ice Spikes is 1-ATT-3107 and Armorite Cannonite is 3-MON-2083-GL.

One area that I'm really weak on is the artwork/collector/title cards - whatever they're called. I'd like to get all of them, but so far I only have the five card gold panorama (Bruticon/Magnox/Metinoid/Harrier/Knight Asp) and maybe seven or eight other loose ones. I've seen individuals selling on eBay for, like, 2 bucks a pop U.S. I haven't figured out whether the others form panoramas as well, and which ones go together. Nor do I know how many different cards have been made. I saw some related posts over in the Trades forum; will have to check them out, but that'll have to wait until I scope out the Red Harrier exclusive! Thanks again for putting me onto that one.

14 January Edit:
    OK, I think I may be good with the collector's cards now. I've identified 24 different designs and was able to order all the cards I lacked from just two different eBay vendors without breaking the bank. So, unless someone knows that there are more than 24 different cards in circulation, I think I'm down to needing 19 game cards, probably all exclusives or super rares at this point. I doubt I'll have much that anyone else needs as I lack doubles on most of the tougher cards, but I may post my wants and haves under the trade section just in case. I'm willing to purchase some of the cards I lack of the cost isn't too prohibitive.

Last edited by Tater321 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Providing more information on title cards)
    Tater321

Seeking some assistance Empty Last of the card numbers

Post  Tater321 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Today I was at a Big Lots store in Virginia and found a bunch of the MetaCharged 4" figures at $3 each, including the Froztok. Meanwhile, my son received the Season 1 Redakai DVD as a birthday present, which included the Red Harrier. I also recently received the four X-drive 2"figures. Given all that, I now have card numbers for every Redakai card I'm aware of. In case anyone else is tracking these, here are the numbers for those last few that were in doubt:

X-Drive Chemaster 3-MON-2034-GL
    X-Drive Knight Asp 3-MON-2114-GL
    X-Drive Metanoid 3-MON-2007-GL (I think this differs from what Zair's friend reported; 2007 is correct)
    X-Drive Trisquad 3-MON-2203-GL
    Phoenix Rising 2-ATT-3226
    Harrier Red Animal 4-MON-2042

Really interesting that the number for the Harrier exclusive starts with a '4' rather than a '3.' No idea what that represents.

Last edited by Tater321 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for grammar)
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 am

Tater321 wrote:Today I was at a Big Lots store in Virginia and found a bunch of the MetaCharged 4" figures at $3 each, including the Froztok. Meanwhile, my son received the Season 1 Redakai DVD as a birthday present, which included the Red Harrier. I also recently received the four X-drive 2"figures. Given all that, I now have card numbers for every Redakai card I'm aware of. In case anyone else is tracking these, here are the numbers for those last few that were in doubt:

X-Drive Chemaster 3-MON-2034-GL
    X-Drive Knight Asp 3-MON-2114-GL
    X-Drive Metanoid 3-MON-2007-GL (I think this differs from what Zair's friend reported; 2007 is correct)
    X-Drive Trisquad 3-MON-2203-GL
    Phoenix Rising 2-ATT-3226
    Harrier Red Animal 4-MON-2042

Really interesting that the number for the Harrier exclusive starts with a '4' rather than a '3.' No idea what that represents.

Awesome finds. I have two of the Red Harrier cards. I'll have to check some clearance stores of mine.
    I thought that was strange too (that it started with a four) maybe they were planning on releasing more sets. Too bad this game failed. :/ I wish it was handled better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content