Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs.

Zair
    Zair

Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs. Empty Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs.

Post  Zair Sat May 26, 2012 12:14 am

Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs. 8fed9e10

These are shown on the official Redakai (UK) website... I don't think they are released.. and they have french text on the Warnet card.

Last edited by Zair on Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    MoreDakka

Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs. Empty Re: Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs.

Post  MoreDakka Wed May 30, 2012 1:14 pm

I thought it was just released in the UK not too long ago. Jumping right into the 3rd set seems pre-mature but nice find all the same Smile
    Zair
    Zair

Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs. Empty Re: Combine And Conquer (French?) Packs.

Post  Zair Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

I tried to find this topic a while ago and wanted to edit it... but I couldn't find it. I looked under the wrong tab... lol.

I think they are actually the French packs. because if you zoom into the image.. its French text. But I found it under the UK site of Redakai under products.

If you go to www.redakai.com and click English (UK) at the top and then click products.. this image is listed there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am