Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

3 posters

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks

Zair
    Zair

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Empty Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks

Post  Zair Mon May 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 311

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 113
    (I believe the image above was for a poster that was given out on Free Comic Book Day. I saw some posts on twitter about it)

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 212
    (May 21st 2012 sneak peek)

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 54062310
    (May 22nd 2012 sneak peek)

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 54062410
    (May 22nd 2012 sneak peek)

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 54069310
    (May 23rd sneak peek)

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks 54069410
    (May 23rd sneek peek)

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Heyy10Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Heyy_210
    (May 23rd sneak peek)

There are no pictures from the graphic novel from the May 24th interview... however, it is my favorite interview so far! :')

May 21st Interview: http://www.animevice.com/news/vizs-redakai-comics-interviews-aubrey-sitterson/6055/
    May 22nd Interview: http://www.animevice.com/news/vizs-redakai-comics-interviews-nate-lovett/6056/
    May 23rd Interview: http://www.animevice.com/news/vizs-redakai-comics-interviews-zack-turner/6052/
    May 24th Interview: http://www.animevice.com/news/vizs-redakai-comics-interviews-terrance-griep/6060/
    May 25th Interview: http://www.animevice.com/news/vizs-redakai-comics-interviews-ray-anthony-height/6077/
    May 30th Interview: http://www.animevice.com/news/vizs-redakai-comics-interviews-mike-raicht/6085/

So it looks like we will get some 'exclusive/sneek peek' images everyday this week along with an interview from the creators of the new graphic novel. I'll post them here as they come along.

My Thoughts:

May 23rd - In Zack Turner's interview he mentions this: "I've only had the chance to draw a new team of E-Teens, which I'm sure we want to keep a surprise (I think.)"

I'm really excited by this comment. He could be talking about the Hiverax. Or maybe it's a completely new team.
    Edit: July 4th 2012

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Hivera11
    Now I`m positive that he is talking about The Hiverax! Very Happy

Last edited by Zair on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 am; edited 17 times in total
    SonOfOgre
    SonOfOgre

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Empty Re: Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks

Post  SonOfOgre Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Been waiting for something new on the Reda front. I'll keep tabs on this thread. Thanks Zair!
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Empty Re: Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks

Post  Kohdok Mon May 21, 2012 11:56 pm

I still can't get over how stupid the "Gilfreem" look. I mean, really? Walking fish in fish bowls? Who thought that would look intimidating?!
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 am

Kohdok wrote: I still can't get over how stupid the "Gilfreem" look. I mean, really? Walking fish in fish bowls? Who thought that would look intimidating?!

I agree with you about that. Walking fish... Nice.... I don't get why they couldn't have just used the current villains... (or maybe they used both...?) But all the fish aside... I do like how the art with Ky looks in the third image. The fish don't change my thoughts on being excited for this though.
    SonOfOgre
    SonOfOgre

Post  SonOfOgre Tue May 22, 2012 1:48 am

I just noticed the 'fish' with goggles in 2nd pic. SUPER SRS FACE. Like, Safety Not Guaranteed serious.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Tue May 22, 2012 5:38 pm

I was hoping today we would see some E-teen art... But it's the Gilfreem again. =P

Last edited by Zair on Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Tue May 22, 2012 5:39 pm

SonOfOgre wrote:I just noticed the 'fish' with goggles in 2nd pic. SUPER SRS FACE. Like, Safety Not Guaranteed serious.

Haha. There's another one with goggles in the 5th picture~!
    SonOfOgre
    SonOfOgre

Post  SonOfOgre Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

In the 5th I'm more concerned with the size of the broomstick one of em is carrying. And on both shoulders like a boss. Not that practical for combat, but it's swagger potential. I guess that's an attempt to cover how silly they look, lol.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Wed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Heyy_211Redakai: Invasion Of The Gilfreem: Sneak Peeks Hdfg10

Read today's interview! Possible new E-teens!

Last edited by Zair on Thu May 24, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Thu May 24, 2012 5:28 pm

There are no images today for the sneak peeks. But we got 4 yesterday. But this interview is one of my favorites so far!

Tomorrow's images/interview will be posted later because I am back later.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Fri May 25, 2012 10:51 pm

No new images! Interview link is here though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:02 am