Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

4 posters

Redakai Kairu Cube

Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Redakai Kairu Cube Empty Redakai Kairu Cube

Post  Redakaigirl Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Hello one and all, to the first forum post for Redakai World!
    Today I am talking about the Kairu Cube. Here is my video review of it, but I will also follow up with a written review of it. Surprised :

Redakai Kairu Cube Kairu_11
    Here is a picture of the Kairu Cube closed. It is heavily inspired by Redakai's theme.
    Now, the main gimmick of the Kairu Cube, is that it is a battlefield! May be hard to believe, but it is true! All you have to do is push the button on the top:
    Redakai Kairu Cube Button10
    And then it will transform open!:
    Redakai Kairu Cube Opened11
    Turning it into a snazzy battlefield!
    And it is no ordinary battlefield. It not only has everything that you need to play a regular battle in one piece, but it also has some new features!
    Such an example is the Kairu Counter. Now, the old premiere battlefield had that too. But now, not only is it cooler looking, it has a Supercharge feature! What supercharge is, I am not sure of, but here is the picture!:
    Redakai Kairu Cube Superc10
    And that pretty much sums it up! I do reccomend it, and I think it will look really cool while battling! See ya next time!
    Zair
    Zair

Redakai Kairu Cube Empty Re: Redakai Kairu Cube

Post  Zair Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:12 pm

I don't think I'll be buying this but it does look pretty cool.
    React
    React

Post  React Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 am

Not sure if I really like it. They got something at walmart that is white I was looking at but it only holds 3 cards for your hand.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:54 am

I think I saw that same thing at Target yesterday. It was white.
    React
    React

Post  React Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:50 pm

I wanna say it came with a new Blue Armorite but on the back you can see the character cards with new abilities and new pics.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Are you guys talking about this thing?

Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Yeah. Smile
    React
    React

Post  React Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:04 pm

That's it. Why would they make them so you can only hold 3 cards with a max hand of 6. Depending on the deck I'm playing i usually have about 4 cards in my hand.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 am

Yeah, I think that's one of its biggest problems.
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

Post  Kohdok Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Redakaigirl wrote:Yeah, I think that's one of its biggest problems.

Really? I think its biggest problem is that, despite supposedly being "Portable", it's over a foot long. These Redakai guys have no concept of "Portable". The Championship Set is more "Portable" in this sense. This "Cube" is even less portable and prevents your opponent from seeing your Kairu totals, permitting even more cheating than before. Also, the way Redakai is going, this cube will never see the light of day.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Really? I think its biggest problem is that, despite supposedly being "Portable", it's over a foot long. These Redakai guys have no concept of "Portable". The Championship Set is more "Portable" in this sense. This "Cube" is even less portable and prevents your opponent from seeing your Kairu totals, permitting even more cheating than before. Also, the way Redakai is going, this cube will never see the light of day.

Hey, Kohdok. Smile We were talking about the new battlefield set, not the Kairu Cube. But yeah, I do agree with you.
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

Post  Kohdok Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

Redakaigirl wrote:

Hey, Kohdok. Smile We were talking about the new battlefield set, not the Kairu Cube. But yeah, I do agree with you.

I was talking about the battlefield set when I said it was a foot long.
    React
    React

Post  React Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:15 am

Kohdok wrote:

It looks like on the back there is a of the part that flips up you can see what the persons Kairu is at. Personally i dont like it at all. And the only thing that is good about the white on is that the deck coffin has a snap shut door.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Yeah, true.
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

Post  Kohdok Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

React wrote:
    Kohdok wrote:

It looks like on the back there is a of the part that flips up you can see what the persons Kairu is at. Personally i dont like it at all. And the only thing that is good about the white on is that the deck coffin has a snap shut door.

Man, I can't read the regular text size. Is there a way you could mess around with the settings to make the default text bigger?

As for the battlefield, I'm rebuilding it from the ground up (They were marked down to $3.50 apiece at Walmart; butchering time!). I'm pitching the 9-inch section of it and creating a lid that goes beneath the box on its little legs that would otherwise dig into your pocket. It acts as your card cover with a hole in the bottom so you can lower the cards vertically to see what you have (Like how people normally conceal the cards in their hands, only with added protection. Rather than the sliding bar, I'm adding a pair of counting dials that count from 0 to 20 that goes on the top of the box. I'm just using dials bought off of the internet, but plastic dials that attach to the box with a clip would work, too.

Unlike the "portable" battlefield, this design actually fits in my pocket.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Could you show me a picture of it? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:01 am