Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Looking for rare's and super rare's

Phil.Pastel
    Phil.Pastel

Looking for rare's and super rare's Empty Looking for rare's and super rare's

Post  Phil.Pastel Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 am

Hey guys and gals. I just started collecting these cards a few weeks ago. My Toys R Us has a sale right now on the small tins and large tins. They are $2.99 and Buy one get one 50% off. So I dropped about $50 the past two days and wiped out their whole shelf Razz

Unfortunately, I don't have them all as of yet. There are still toughies to get. As an example, I got Gold Metanoid but couldn't get Gold Bruticon. I don't see buying additional tins as the way to complete the collection just because most tins do not yield a needed figure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone know exactly how many cards there are? I have about 205 right now. Thanks.
    Zair
    Zair

Looking for rare's and super rare's Empty Re: Looking for rare's and super rare's

Post  Zair Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 pm

I have the same problem. I can't seem to pull these cards....

Base Set:

Super Rares
    Gold Spykor
    Gold Drudger
    Shadow Punch
    Gold Gran-ite
    Gold Knight Asp

Rares
    Blue Infinita

Metacharged:

Super Rares
    Gold Silverbaxx
    Baoddai's Wisdom
    Dynamic Lunge
    Mind Boggle
    Shadow Kick
    Two Hand Smash

And I have bought A LOT of packs. I have a box full of commons and it continues to grow, same with my rare cards.

As for how many cards there are, do you want to count the promo cards as well? (Ones given out from tournaments) or just all the cards from the sets?
    Phil.Pastel
    Phil.Pastel

Looking for rare's and super rare's Empty Re: Looking for rare's and super rare's

Post  Phil.Pastel Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:06 pm

I finally got to the point of diminishing returns with buying packs, he. I started buying ones I needed on Ebay and various on-line stores. I still need Gold Harrier. But none others as far as I know.

I can hook you up with some of the ones you need. I have an extra gold silverbaxx, blue infinita, shadow kick, and mind boggle. Send me a PM if interested.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am