Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

*sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master

Tater321

*sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master Empty *sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master

Post  Tater321 Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 am

According to an email I received from Matt O at Spin Master customer care today, the Redakai brand is coming to an end. He wrote, "... there are currently no plans to continue developing and releasing new Redakai products." I'd specifically asked about Combine & Conquer, so I think it's safe to assume it will never see the light of day. There were no specific references to North America, so I take Matt's email to mean that there will be no further releases in Europe or elsewhere either.

It figures that I'd get seriously interested in collecting the cards just as the game is being phased out. What a bummer.
    Zair
    Zair

*sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master Empty Re: *sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master

Post  Zair Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Ahahaha! I got the same e-mail! Basically. From the same person too. Here's my answer:

"Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say that I may have some disappointing news for you in that there are currently no plans to air any additional episodes of Redakai on North American television or make available any new episodes on DVD or iTunes owing to the discontinuation of the Redakai brand, as a whole.

I can certainly sympathize with how upset and disappointed you may be by the news that our Redakai brand is coming to an end. We at Spin Master all love Redakai too, and are sad to see it go.

Occasionally, we'll return brands or products to the Spin Master vault to make way for new and exciting releases and while Redakai may be going away for the time being, our range of Spin Master games and collectables will continue to live on, grow, and evolve.

We've had an amazing journey "Conquering the Kairu" with Ky and the rest of Team Stax and have deeply appreciated all of your enthusiasm and support while sharing the experience with us."

Though I knew the game was dead. Has been since February 2012. That is the time they stopped updating the official English Facebook page.
    I still love the series though. All I want is to watch the cartoon. They have Season 2 airing in the UK and Australia, from what I know, other places are also getting season 2... but in the e-mail I got, it said there were no plans for Season 2 in North America. :/
    Zair
    Zair

*sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master Empty Re: *sniff* No more Redakai per Spin Master

Post  Zair Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:31 pm

The official site is down now too. Just happened yesterday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:20 am