Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Possible Upcoming Episodes?

SonOfOgre
    SonOfOgre

Possible Upcoming Episodes? Empty Possible Upcoming Episodes?

Post  SonOfOgre Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Found this on iMDB, under one of the show's (and several other Marathon shows) writers:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0483734/filmoseries#tt2021833

While nothing is 100%, this is definetly something to speculate on, as we know the Hiverax to be upcoming in season 2 and we know of the Kairu Cube as a, well, thing.

Dunno where Lokar "returns" from, though. Maybe he falls down again.
    Anyhoo, this should slightly sate any cravings for Reda info, even if (again) it may not be 100% guaranteed.
    Zair
    Zair

Possible Upcoming Episodes? Empty Re: Possible Upcoming Episodes?

Post  Zair Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I saw these a while ago and forgot about them! A while back on my Tumblr blog for Redakai I posted some reasons on why I think the last two episode titles are real:

The End Of Shadow: Part 1

The End Of Shadow: Part 2

Reasons:

1. At the end of Season 1. Lokar mentions he has ‘created’ something. This could be Shadow Kairu.. or something along that line.

2. In Season 1 the last two episodes had two parts. If these two episodes are real then they also have two parts at the end. (Just like season 1)

3. There was a set that was supposed to come out in Fall 2012 and it was titled: ‘Lokar’s Shadow’

4. In the commercial for ‘Lokar’s Shadow VS Platinum Alliance’ the narrator says: “Do you dare to harness the power of the Shadow Kairu?” and “To defeat the forces of Shadow, you must unlock the power of 3D foil platinum monsters,”

5. In an older video at a toy fair for 2011. Two guys were introducing Redakai. They said that they wanted the products to go along with the show… so in other words, the cards that they released would follow up at the same time the TV show would. (So kids could have the same cards while they watch the show pretty much)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:47 am