Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster'

Zair
    Zair

The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster' Empty The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster'

Post  Zair Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:14 am

In the episode 'The Valley Of The Banyan' Maya gets an X-Drive. In the English version of the show she says this:

"Way to go guys! A cool rock monster!"

The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster' Maaaya10

In the French version of this episode it almost sounds like she mentions Zytron's name as the card she got. She says something like: Je Zytron. (and them she says something else after that)

I have three possibilities on what it might be...

The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster' These_10

But in the end.. it probably won't matter because she probably won't use this monster anyways... I mean, Ky got a Blue Scarachnoz in the same episode.. and hasn't used it yet. I don't think he will use it at all.. they hardly use attacks/monsters that they get. Which is pretty pointless.
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster' Empty Re: The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster'

Post  Kohdok Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 am

You've seen my review, right? They're basically opening a booster pack at the end of each episode. It's more product placement.
    Zair
    Zair

The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster' Empty Re: The Valley of The Banyan: Maya's 'Rock Monster'

Post  Zair Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Kohdok wrote:You've seen my review, right? They're basically opening a booster pack at the end of each episode. It's more product placement.

Yup. I've watched it. And I agree with that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:11 pm