Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

New (or Prototype) Characters on Back of Battlefield box

Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

New (or Prototype) Characters on Back of Battlefield box Empty New (or Prototype) Characters on Back of Battlefield box

Post  Metannoyed Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

I just noticed something strange;

The characters being played on the picture on the back of the Battlefield (the white plastic battlefield that comes with Armorite - Cannonite) are different, they have different art and different ability text;

---

Boomer - Stax Powerhouse
    300 Blue Middle Def (instead of green)

Art: He is now punching towards the front bottom of the card, much like the old Zylus card.

Ability:
    When you play a monster on me your opponent recharges (2) (i think) fewer on his next turn.

Come to think of it, wasn't this boomer seen in a commercial, or at least a standard boomer card with the "Powerhouse" subtitle?

---

Maya - No Subtitle
    300 Red Bottom Defence

Art: She is stepping towards the left while reaching out toward the card with energy coming off of her hand

Ability:
    When you play a monster on me, your attacks have +500 (it might be 300, hard to read) power this turn.

---

Zylus - subtitle hard to read
    200 Top AND Middle Blue Defence

Ability - Can't read it, covered by the white "hand holder" (why does it only hold 3 cards? :/
    Kohdok
    Kohdok

New (or Prototype) Characters on Back of Battlefield box Empty Re: New (or Prototype) Characters on Back of Battlefield box

Post  Kohdok Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Metannoyed wrote:I just noticed something strange;

The characters being played on the picture on the back of the Battlefield (the white plastic battlefield that comes with Armorite - Cannonite) are different, they have different art and different ability text;

---

Boomer - Stax Powerhouse
    300 Blue Middle Def (instead of green)

Art: He is now punching towards the front bottom of the card, much like the old Zylus card.

Ability:
    When you play a monster on me your opponent recharges (2) (i think) fewer on his next turn.

Come to think of it, wasn't this boomer seen in a commercial, or at least a standard boomer card with the "Powerhouse" subtitle?

---

Maya - No Subtitle
    300 Red Bottom Defence

Art: She is stepping towards the left while reaching out toward the card with energy coming off of her hand

Ability:
    When you play a monster on me, your attacks have +500 (it might be 300, hard to read) power this turn.

---

Zylus - subtitle hard to read
    200 Top AND Middle Blue Defence

Ability - Can't read it, covered by the white "hand holder" (why does it only hold 3 cards? :/

I dunno. Why does the X-Reader only hold 37 cards? Why didn't any new characters come out in Metacharged? Why does the "Microglyph Animation Useless" even exist? I think the answer is probably the same.

Anyway, those are supposed to be the new character forms for "Combine and Conquer", a set which currently has the constitution of shower steam.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:19 am