Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

4 posters

My collection just grew by 11x!

Poll

Was it a good deal?

[ 2 ]
    My collection just grew by 11x!  Vote_lcap67%My collection just grew by 11x!  Vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My collection just grew by 11x!  Vote_lcap33%My collection just grew by 11x!  Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    My collection just grew by 11x!  Vote_lcap0%My collection just grew by 11x!  Vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

My collection just grew by 11x!  Empty My collection just grew by 11x!

Post  Metannoyed Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 am

I just won this auction;

www(dot)ebay(dot)com/itm/360446997907?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l264c9

4 Structure Decks (Hobby store version) 15 power packs, 2 Gold packs. all from the base set for 33$ with shipping.

Good deal or no? Smile
    Zair
    Zair

My collection just grew by 11x!  Empty Re: My collection just grew by 11x!

Post  Zair Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 pm

I saw those on eBay! (Except I live in Canada and I don't think I can buy them on that eBay site.) Yeah that's a REALLY good deal compared to what they used to sell them for. Even if everything was 50% off at a store.. you still got a better deal! I'm jealous! That's just my opinion though.
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am

I can't wait to get them, Now I just wish I could find a quality card list so that I could start inventorying. I'd like to make a spread sheet so that I can sort by name/color of attack/type of card/etc. I was able to make one for the base set because I found a site with that information, but it looks like I'll have to manually enter information for Metacharged.

I sure hope they release the third set.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm

NeonMetanoid wrote:I can't wait to get them, Now I just wish I could find a quality card list so that I could start inventorying. I'd like to make a spread sheet so that I can sort by name/color of attack/type of card/etc. I was able to make one for the base set because I found a site with that information, but it looks like I'll have to manually enter information for Metacharged.

I sure hope they release the third set.

There should be both Metacharged and the Base set checklists on Redakai.com

And I really want to see the art for set 3.. they must release it! D:
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm looking for something more like this;

www(dot)rareredakaicards(dot)com/complete-list-redakai-cards/

The cards have their text/cost/and rarity. Mainly I want to use this list for researching/comparing cards. I want to make a spread sheet so that I can easily sort by Type of Card, Color of Attack, Cost, etc.
    Redakaigirl
    Redakaigirl
    Admin

Post  Redakaigirl Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 am

Really good deal!
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 pm

dude that was a fantastic deal.
    I just scored a box of Gold packs for I think it was $50 with shipping.
    In comparison, you got the better deal Smile
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Yeah, maybe, the Structure decks are really only worth gettiing for their Rares and Exclusive cards though, as with any CCG you'll end up with more than enough commons just by opening packs.

From here in I'll probably aim at gold packs. Less commons more rares Smile.h
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm

NeonMetanoid wrote:I'm looking for something more like this;

www(dot)rareredakaicards(dot)com/complete-list-redakai-cards/

The cards have their text/cost/and rarity. Mainly I want to use this list for researching/comparing cards. I want to make a spread sheet so that I can easily sort by Type of Card, Color of Attack, Cost, etc.

Oh, I see! If I ever find a list like that.. I'll let you know! But I'm afraid you might just have to make one yourself. D:
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

NeonMetanoid wrote:Yeah, maybe, the Structure decks are really only worth gettiing for their Rares and Exclusive cards though, as with any CCG you'll end up with more than enough commons just by opening packs.

From here in I'll probably aim at gold packs. Less commons more rares Smile.h

I agree. That's one smart move they made with the game. The whole 'Exclusive Card If You Buy This,' and they sure got me sold on that! I love the exclusive cards! Most people I have seen on the internet don't actually get the action figures for the figures (but I do it for both the card and figure) Smile
    I still have to buy some gold packs! I have one gold rare I think.
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:05 am

Zair wrote:I still have to buy some gold packs! I have one gold rare I think.[/size]

Gold Packs, or Metacharged Tins. Hard to say which is the better deal, the Metacharged tin has a guaranteed gold card, but I guess gold packs give you the gold pack only cards.
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah I will admit that I find their marketing and strategy in the product confusing.

Gold packs are exclusive to hobby stores. I get that. They only come with like 6 cards? Weird but ok. Now I read places that this was the only way to get what everyone was calling "gold cards"

I've never had a gold pack before so I'm not sure what that means. Is it a different card or is it the same cards only with gold foil?

And is this the same "gold card" you get from Metacharged tins?
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 am

MoreDakka wrote:Yeah I will admit that I find their marketing and strategy in the product confusing.

Gold packs are exclusive to hobby stores. I get that. They only come with like 6 cards? Weird but ok. Now I read places that this was the only way to get what everyone was calling "gold cards"

I've never had a gold pack before so I'm not sure what that means. Is it a different card or is it the same cards only with gold foil?

And is this the same "gold card" you get from Metacharged tins?

I'll try to explain. A 'Gold Card' is technically a Monster Card. Ex: http://images.wikia.com/redapedia/images/b/b3/MagnoxGold.jpg , http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110517094613/redakai/images/1/1a/Metanoid(Gold)_MonsterCard.jpg and http://crystal-cdn.crystalcommerce.com/photos/683067/large/bruticon-gold-machine.png
    So like Gold Monster cards.

Super Rares have Gold foil around them. A "Gold Card" from a Metacharged tin is just a Super Rare. It doesn't mean you'll get a Gold Monster.. but you are guaranteed at least one Super Rare.

Now from what I have opened I know you can get Gold cards in Metacharged and the Base set packs. (I got a gold Bruticon from a base set booster pack) and the Gold Booster packs have some rares and super rares only exclusive to the Gold set.

Ex: You can get a Gold Ocelot in the Gold Packs.. but not the Base set (or Metacharged)

If you want a list of cards Exclusive to the Gold Booster Packs you can find them here:

http://www.redakai.com/images/lang/en_US/docs/redakai_set01_checklist.pdf

At the bottom it says GP = Gold Pack Rare.. so cards with that beside it can only be found in the Gold packs. I hope this helped!
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

still confusing but I think I understand Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:08 am