Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

Best Redakai Websites?

Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Best Redakai Websites? Empty Best Redakai Websites?

Post  Metannoyed Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:04 am

Hey there,

I was hoping to find a website that had pictures of all of the cards from Metacharged. WWW(dot)DrudgersDomain(dot)com has easy to browse pictures from the base set. I did find a Redakai wiki that had pictures for Metcharged but to view them you have to open them all individually (very annoying, hard to compare cards).

So, What sites do you guys use to research cards?

Oh and hi. I'm new here.
    -meta
    MoreDakka

Best Redakai Websites? Empty Re: Best Redakai Websites?

Post  MoreDakka Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

It's funny that you ask this question. As far as I have been able to find out, this is the only website short of Redakai.com that is still current in any form.

Any websites that posted cards and information seemed to die before or at the same time that Metacharged was released.

The cartoon just started season 2 so I'm not sure where all the fans went.

I am enjoying finding lots of deals on cards though Smile
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Care to share any info on good clearance deals you've found? Smile I've been watching ebay mainly.
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Depends on where you are. I'm in Canada but here's what I've found or heard. Toys R Us has all Redakai products at half price, Target and Zellers are heavily discounted as well though I don't know how much. Dollarama has been reported to have $2 boosters of either base set or Metacharged. Some hobby stores are liquidating their stock. Just need to keep an eye open for them.

As for a good website with a list of the Metacharged cards try
    tradecardsonline.com
    Metannoyed
    Metannoyed

Post  Metannoyed Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

Thanks, I'm on it now, it doesn't quite have what I want but it is a site I didn't know about yet and might still be useful (I was trying to find a site that had readable pictures of the cards, or a very detailed list that conveyed the same information a picture of the card would) Still, it seems like it's slightly easier to use than the redakai wiki I found so it's a step in the right direction Smile Thanks again.
    MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Not sure how big you want the cards. The images do show the text while it is slightly small but they include the text beside the card.

Depends on how you view it. If you expand the list to include all the cards from Metacharged and then click on the "exxpanded" view it will show the entire list with the picture of the card to the left and the details on the card to the right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:32 am