Redakai World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Redakai World

2 posters

SEASON 2 (FRENCH)

Zair
    Zair

SEASON 2 (FRENCH) Empty SEASON 2 (FRENCH)

Post  Zair Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:00 pm

I believe Canal J is one of the channels Redakai is shown on in France. That being said, something has surfaced on the Canal J website about Season 2.

This is nothing too impressive (well.. except to me it is) but here is the summary for Season 2 of the show.

When translated by Google.. it reads this:

"Became champion in the art of Kairu at the end of the first season, Ky leaves with his friends Maya and Boomer for new adventures around the world.

Indeed, their absolute enemy, Lokar , has created a new form of energy, SHADOW Kairu that threatens the entire planet.

They must find the X-crystals before dangerous aliens do not seize it.

Begins a mad race against the clock that will test their friendship and their motivations!"

Alright. I know what you are thinking. It sounds exactly like season 1... but instead of Kairu.. they are finding these "X-Crystals". But you know what? I don't care. I want to watch it. Haha!

I KNEW this had to do with "Shadow Kairu" does anyone remember that preview that was released and deleted (quickly) a while back? The "Platinum Alliance VS Lokar's Shadow" set? Yeah. It said something in the preview about "Defeating the power of Shadow" I thought it had something to do with it.

Anyways... this is the only news we really have on Season 2... time to wait on it some more.. Haha.

EDIT: There is an episode on CANAL J for October 3rd that isn't similar to any other French titles.. I think it might be an episode from Season 2.

Last edited by Zair on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zair
    Zair

SEASON 2 (FRENCH) Empty Re: SEASON 2 (FRENCH)

Post  Zair Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:35 am

There is a new episode scheduled on Canal J.

It's titled "La chute de lokar"

This translates to: "The Fall of Lokar"

This WOULD make sense according to the IMDb website, because there is a later episode that is titled "The Return of Lokar"

Here is the description for the new episode when translated into English.

“When our heroes go to Lokar’s lair to take control of his Kairu, Ky releases energy … and accidentally blew up the cave!”

So the way I took this episode is that Team Stax (by accident) would release the "Shadow Kairu". But I don't get how the episode would be titled "The Fall of Lokar" Maybe it's not like that I dunno.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 am

http://www.canalj.fr/La-tele/Programmes-TV/Mercredi-03-octobre-2012

Scroll down to 10hr30. That's where the "new episode" is. I HOPE it's a new one. Still unsure. But I believe it is. Considering no other French episodes have that title.
    Zair
    Zair

Post  Zair Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 am

MoreDakka

Post  MoreDakka Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:17 pm

I still can't believe we'll never get season 2 here even though it's complete and ready to show Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:09 pm